Former InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) stalwart Philip Lassman has headed a roster of key managerial appointments at AccorHotels as vice president of development.
Lassman (pictured) joined the French company after 10 years at IHG, where for the past five years he was development director for UK and Ireland. His role will be to lead the growth of all AccorHotels brands in the UK and Ireland.
François Schoemans has also been appointed vice president of procurement, joining from food retailer Delhaize. He will be responsible for the procurement business in the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
Other appointments and promotions include:
• Jean-Marc Vendioux - appointed senior vice president, management hotels
• Cristina De Oliveira-Frewen - promoted to senior vice president, franchise hotels
• James Wheatcroft - promoted to vice president, marketing
• Saro Seropyan - promoted to vice president, finance
• Carla Milovanov - promoted to vice president, digital services and IT
• Adrian Whitehead - appointed general counsel and compliance officer for Europe
Thomas Dubaere, chief operating officer of AccorHotels UK and Ireland said: "It is an exciting time at AccorHotels and our renewed focus on providing outstanding hotel services and experiences for our owners, partners and guests is galvanised even further by adding new talent like Philip and François to the team. They both have first-class records and will bring considerable expertise to the team."
Videos from The Caterer archives