Contract Number EC2953
The London Borough of Tower Hamlets is seeking expressions of interest for service ctarerers. The service provider we be able to cater to the general needs of the Tower Hamlets staff , which will include generic and alternative cuisine'sto reflect the multi-cultural of its work force. The contract will run for 3 years with the option to extend for a further year, and is estimated in the region of £250,000.00 per annum
The contract will contain three main disciplines
- Ensure the smooth running of a Deli-bar with Anchorage house. The service provider will need to be self financing, in order to adapt the already extensively furnished kitchen suite. The Restaurant area has seating for approximately 80 staff. Currently within the East India Dock complex there are approx 3,000 staff
- Provide function catering for Mulberry Place and Anchorage House. This will range from tea and coffee to small finger buffets to the provision of hot meals. The size of meeting/venue can range from 5 to 500.
The Council's intention is to seek expressions of interest only at this stage, intereseted parties should register on the foloowing link https://londontenders.org/london/towerqtplanner.nsf to download the pre qualification assessment. Interested parties should note that this contract will be carried out under an e tendering process. Registration onto the above link must be received no later than 16.00 hrs on Friday 1st june 2007.
Once the pre-qualification assessment is returned, prospective tenders will be invited for interview, and shown the staff facilities.
- Criteria for awarding any subsequent contract will include:-
- "Healthy Options"
- References from previous/existing client-base.
- Business Plan
- Projected Revenue
- Service provider to establish methods on quality audits, monitoring processes and offer a framework for performance compliance.
- Method Statement
- Fair Trade Status
Tower Hamlets is an Equal Oppurtunities Employer. However the council does not undertake to invite all applicants or bind itself to accept the highest bid.
If you require any further information regarding the Service requirements please contact
Jacky Bulmer Tel. 0207 364 4114 Fax.0207 364 4828