Some of the top practitioners in digital marketing in hospitality are set to take the stage at The Caterer Digital Summit in May.
The one day conference, now in its fourth year, will feature Marriott's digital services director Christina Purnell, Soho House digital director Kris Shaw and John Lewis Partnership's group development director Tom Athron among the inspirational speaker line-up.
Taking place at 30 Euston Square on 15 May 2017, the event will address how to thrive in the digital age and ensure your business is best using the revenue tools, marketing insight and big data that will deliver the contemporary experience demanded by guests and supercharge your bottom line.
Digital Summit highlights include:
- How to integrate a digital journey and engage with tomorrow's guest
- Market like the major players - learning lessons from the big brands
- The impact of digitisation on loyalty and rewards and how to best use big data
- Delivering a product and experience that will resonate with the next generation of guests both on site and online
- The technologies you need to know in 2017 and how to best harness them
The Caterer deputy editor James Stagg said: "This year's event promises to be our best yet. Appealing to hotel and restaurant business owners, marketing professionals and revenue managers our packed agenda features the most forward-thinking operators in hospitality.
"We'll have the usual lively mix of panel debates and presentations, with plenty of tips for delegates to take back and implement in their business."
For the full agenda and to secure your place visit www.catererdigitalsummit.com
Videos from The Caterer archives