The Foodservice Cateys 2022 are open for nominations, with this year's awards set to celebrate and recognise the people working tirelessly to make sure their business delivers an exceptional service, day in, day out.
Winning a Foodservice Catey is significant because recipients are nominated, selected and rewarded by their peers and, this week, nominations open for those you feel deserve recognition. So if you know of an individual, business or organisation worthy of this prestigious award, we want to hear from you.
The Caterer editor James Stagg said: "With so much innovation being demonstrated by contract caterers as they adjust to new ways of working, we're excited to once again be celebrating excellence in the foodservice sector.
"The Foodservice Cateys 2022 will be a celebration of the businesses and individuals who have excelled in the past year as the sector continues its recovery."
The Foodservice Cateys will take place on 21 October at the Royal Lancaster London, where the industry will once again have the opportunity to celebrate together.
- Business and Industry Caterer of the Year
- Education Caterer of the Year
- Healthcare Caterer of the Year
- Retail and Leisure Caterer of the Year
- Boutique Caterer of the Year
- Event Caterer of the Year
- General Manager of the Year
- Regional Manager of the Year
- Chef of the Year
- Trainee Chef of the Year
- Chef Manager of the Year
- Front of House Team of the Year
- Corporate, Social and Environmental Responsibility (CSER) Award
- Healthy Eating Champion
- Innovation Award
- Rising Star Award
- Salesperson of the Year
- People and Training Award
- Best Use of Technology Award
- Supplier Excellence Award
- Extra Mile Award
- Outstanding Contribution Award
Entries are now open and must be submitted before 20 July. To find out more, go to www.foodservicecateys.com