Gratte Brothers Catering Equipment was named overall winner of the CEDA Grand Prix Awards announced at a gala dinner at the CEDA Conference 2010, held at Forest Pines hotel, North Lincolnshire, on Friday 23 April.
The company's project to design and refurbish the kitchen at the Waterside Inn, Bray, was victorious in the Profit Sector Large Projects category and then beat the five other category winners to scoop the main title.
The six category winners were:
- Profit Sector Small Projects - Carford Group for Sandbanks Beach Café, Poole
- Cost Sector Small Projects - Sigma Catering Equipment for John Whitehead Park Café, Billingham
- Profit Sector Large Projects - Gratte Brothers Catering Equipment for the Waterside Inn, Bray
- Cost Sector Large Projects - CHR Equipment for St Helens College, Merseyside
- Sustainability Projects - Bunzl Lockhart Catering Equipment for Motherwell College Campus, Ravenscraig
- Outstanding Customer Service - C&C Catering Equipment for the Connaught Hotel, London