The restaurant at this luxury hotel and spa has just opened, and offers fresh food with a view over landscaped gardens. The £2.5m redevelopment has finally been completed and the hotel and restaurant are up and running.
- Opened: 10 March
- Owner: Phil Holland
- Head chef: Barry Connelly
- Capacity: 58
- Food: Connelly uses locally sourced ingredients wherever possible and offers contemporary British cuisine. Local ingredients combine to create dishes such as warm William pear, endive, walnut and dolcelatte salad or grilled lamb cutlets, white pudding, pea and mint risotto. Try following it with an apricot and lavender tart with butterscotch ice-cream.
- Prices: starters £5-£7, mains £14-£19
- Address: Moddershall Oaks, Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8TG
- Telephone: 01782 399000
- See a map of Moddershall Oaks, Stone, Staffordshire