This new brasserie aims to plug the gap in the quality restaurant scene in the busy Essex commuter town of Shenfield. It follows the opening of the Lot 75 café-bar in October 2003, four doors down. The restaurant is pitched at City punters.
- Opened: 12 January
- Owners: Peter Gerrard and Ben Jeveons
- Head chef: Anna Webb
- General manager: Ben Jeveons
- Capacity: 38
- Food: Modern European brasserie. Try the Dornoch lamb rump, parsley mash and oregano jus (£14.50) followed by orange and Cointreau crème brûlée (£5).
- Prices: Lunch and early evening set menus: two courses £12.50, three courses £16. A la carte starters £5-£8, mains £9-£16.50, desserts £5, wines £13.50-£68
- Address: 67 Hutton Road, Shenfield, Essex CM15 8JD
- Telephone: 01277 212213