This new Italian seafood restaurant in Fulham is modelled on its namesake in Rome. It's small and intimate, reminiscent of family-owned Italian restaurants of the 1930s and 1940s in downtown Brooklyn.
- Opened: 30 May
- Head chef: Paolo Petruccelli
- Capacity: 90
- Food: Menus cover an impressive array of fresh fish and seafood flown in daily from Italy. Antipasti include tiger prawn carpaccio, oysters and venus clams. Main courses feature fusilli pasta in a sea bass and lemon sauce, and spaghetti with native clams. There are mini black raspberry cakes with hot vanilla soufflé, and handmade fruit ice-creams for dessert.
- Prices: starters from £10.50, mains from £14, desserts from £8.50
- Address: 84-86 Lillie Road, London SW6 1TL
- Telephone: 020 7610 0037
- See a map of Hosteria Del Pesce, London here