Formerly known as Pomino, this new bar and restaurant keeps its Italian theme but is now under new management. It's devised and run by Valentina Harris, who grew up in a Tuscan castle and has written more than 20 books on Italian cuisine.
- Opened: 8 April
- Owner: Christopher's Group
- General manager and chef consultant: Valentina Harris
- Capacity: bar 42, restaurant 80
- Food: Lunch offerings include generous plates of antipasti, salads and large bowls of pasta, while evening dishes include grilled swordfish, fillet of sea bass and scaloppini of veal. Brunch, including wild mushrooms on toast with a fried egg, is offered at the weekends with a special children's menu.
- Prices: starters from about £6, mains about £12
- Address: 35 Bellevue Road, Wandsworth Common, London SW17 7EF
- Telephone: 020 8672 5888
- See a map of Amici, Wandsworth here