Offering an alfresco dining experience in London's Docklands, A Grelha is located next to the award-winning Gun restaurant. It offers traditional southern Portuguese food, and is open Wednesday to Sunday through the summer months - weather permitting.
- Opened: 5 May
- Owners: Tom and Ed Martin
- Capacity: 80
- Head chef: Luis Carlos Jose
- Food: The focus is on fresh fish, hand-picked at nearby Billingsgate market each morning and priced by the kilogram. Starters include salt cod croquettes with aioli, while many of the mains are for sharing and include whole seabass, dourade, sole, snapper and sardines. Other options include piri-piri chicken, lamb espetada and veal T-bone steak.
- Average spend: £30 per head including wine
- Address: 27 Coldharbour, Docklands, London E14 9NS
- Telephone: 020 7515 5222
- See a map of A Grelha at the Gub here