- This new Italian restaurant in Clapham's Old Town is the creation of Mike Filpi, former
co-director of the Ignite Group (Eclipse, Boujis, Cocoon, etc). As a local resident and family man, Filpi wanted to create a venue where people could enjoy simple dining with friends and family.
- Opened: 26 May
- Owner: Mike Filpi
- Head chef: Sergio Ghiani
- General manager: Roberto Balbitu
- Food: Look out for classics like risotto del giorno and lasagne di carne, or try cozze Mooli (sautéd mussels with garlic and chilli, served with crostini), or taschine de vitello (veal stuffed with sautéd aubergines and Taleggio cheese.
- Prices: three courses plus wine, about £30 a head
- Seats: 34 inside and eight alfresco tables
- Address: 36A Old Town, Clapham, London SW4 0LB
- Telephone: 020 7627 1166
- See a map of the Mooli Restaraunt here
The Caterer Breakfast Briefing Email
Start the working day with The Caterer’s free breakfast briefing email
Sign Up and manage your preferences below
You have successfully signed up for the Caterer Breakfast Briefing Email and will hear from us soon!