Housed in a 14th-century former monastery, the hotel includes authentic historical details such as high arched and vaulted ceilings and parquet floors and has stunning views over the Old Town and Prague Castle. Its spa is in an old Renaissance church connected to the hotel by an underground passage.
- Opened: 12 September
- Owner: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- General manager: Clemens Hoerth
- Bedrooms: 99
- Facilities: Rooms include high-speed internet and two high-definition LCD televisions, one in the bathroom and another in the bedroom. There are two bars and the Essensia restaurant, which serves a mix of European and Asian dishes.
- Prices: from €269 (£180)
- Address: Nebovidska 459/1, Mala Strana, 118 00, Prague 1, Czech Republic
- Telephone: 00 420 233 088 888
- Website: www.mandarinoriental.com/prague