Places are still available for next week's National Hotel Marketing Conference, which brings together the leading lights in the industry.
Held at St George's Park, the Football Association's new £100m centre of excellence near Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire, on Friday 28th June, the event will include a keynote speech from Mike Ashton, former senior vice-president of marketing at Hilton Hotels on ‘Pushing the Boundaries in Hotel Marketing'.
Delegates will also hear from Caterer and Hotelkeeper columnist and Pride of Britain chief executive Peter Hancock, along with Great National Hotels & Resorts founder David Collins and Pamela Carvell, president of the Hotel Marketing Association.
Organised by The Tourism Business, in partnership with the Hotel Marketing Association and the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the conference is expected to attract up to 200 hotel owners, general managers and marketing and sales managers, as well as marketing specialists.
The full line up at this year's conference is:
- Pamela Carvell, president of the Hotel Marketing Association
- Peter Hancock, chief executive of Pride of Britain Hotels
- Sarah Fussey, head of marketing for Best Western Hotels UK
- David Collins, founder of Great National Hotels & Resorts
- Miranda Ballard, director of Muddy Boots Real Foods and former PA to Sir David Frost
- Martin Philips, managing director of Recommended Hotels
- Nick Stafford, general manager Europe for Living Social Escapes
- Roddy Whiteford, director of The Feversham Arms & Verbena Spa and MD of Hotelfone
- Jon McClelland, commercial director of Brooklands Hotel Surrey
- Suzanna Mavity, director of BriefYourMarket.com
- Tony Copeland, chairman of leading direct marketing agency DMB Group
- Fiona Robson, managing director of email marketing company Rocketseed
- Dexter Moren, managing partner of hotel architects Dexter Moren Associates
- Chris Timbs, manager, Brand Marketing EMEA, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, and the Hotel Marketing Association's current Young Marketer of the Year
For further details visit www.hotelmarketing.org.uk