Free webinar to address dealing with staffing disruption
With employee retention a priority for all operators, The Caterer is hosting a free webinar to provide advice to operators as they seek to support and motivate their teams.
Taking place from 10am to 11am on 15 November, the Dealing with Disruption webinar, sponsored by Ceridian, will explore how it's possible to create the culture that keeps your workforce engaged, whatever challenges the winter presents. Our experts will describe how they maintain motivation and put in place the people-centric structure for productivity combined with personal support.
Speakers including Shannon Rockey, people and culture director at Limewood Group, Cairn Group HR director Richard Adams, Mike Ramscar from the Eden Project and Rachel Mandley from Ceridian will explain how they support their teams to deliver and deal with any challenges that might otherwise interrupt operations.
The webinar will address:
- How to anticipate large-scale disruptions and keep the workforce engaged through a tough winter whilst ensuring they don't burn out
- How to create employee experiences that encourage retention
- The one skill leaders should hone to be disruption-proof
- What organisations can do to ensure that their workforce technologies are keeping pace within an increasingly dynamic world
- How businesses can facilitate personal support whilst also enhancing productivity within the workforce