Business sustainability is to come under the microscope at this week's free Innovation Webinar.
Taking place at 11am-12.15pm on 15 April, the webinar will explore how hospitality businesses have reshaped in order to enhance both their long-term durability and environmental performance.
Speakers at the Innovation Webinar, which is held in partnership with Nespresso, include Nathan Outlaw, who will describe how he has transformed his Port Isaac restaurant into a beacon of sustainability with a focus on menu freedom and employee welfare.
Whatley Manor's Sue Williams, who will address the business improvements she is making after studying sustainability during lockdown, will be discussing the issue with Tim Foster, who has built sustainable new revenue streams in the past year to position the Yummy Pub Co to profit.
The Caterer editor James Stagg said: "We have a fantastic line-up of pioneering operators at this week's free webinar, so attendees are sure to leave with practical tips to take back to their own business. With some operators able to open outside this week, we'll be harnessing that sense of optimism to shine a light on the inspiration in the hospitality industry."
Topics covered include:
- Reshaping a business to ensure a sustainable future
- The new revenue streams that will survive post-pandemic
- Cascading the sustainability agenda throughout your business
- How to build long-term sustainability into food delivery and cocktail boxes
- What customers will be looking for when they return in May.