Learn how to create a rewarding employee culture and win the war for new talent at this essential conference for all people leaders in the hospitality industry
The People Summit is a full, action-packed day dealing with how you can deliver an employee experience that is just as engaging, enjoyable and rewarding as the customer journey.
Forward-thinking people experts and inspirational employers and employees in the sector will come together at the British Library on 15 May to share stories, expertise and practical advice on how to become a talent magnet and build an employer brand that delivers on its people promise.
The conference will explore key topics:
• Making your employee experience as memorable as the guest experience.
• Creating clarity around culture and values: the case for taking good care of your employees.
• Building and delivering on your employer brand: the strategic approach to keeping your employer commitments and improving retention.
• Health and wealth: how to support your teams to deliver exceptional results through reward, recognition, wellbeing and work-life balance.
• Clear communication: learn what your employees really want and how best to motivate and develop them.
We will also announce the Top 30 Best Places to work in Hospitality, celebrating those who place people at the heart of their business strategy.
This is a must-attend event for hospitality HR professionals and any leader who wants to harness the power of their people.
The early bird delegate price is £199 plus VAT, to include admission, lunch, refreshments, andpost-event networking drinks and canapés
The People Summit 2019
Where The British Library, 96 Euston Rd, London NW1 2DB
When 15 May 2019
How to book Go to www.thecatererpeoplesummit.com